Proprietary Corrosion Resistance
exceeds 350 hours of intense salt spray
Corrosion Resistance Coating
After experiencing consistent hydrogen embrittlement failures with black oxide and black zinc, Bryce Fastener developed BryKote™.
BryKote™ is our proprietary four-step coating process with a high anti-corrosive threshold. We coat our fasteners in-house, eliminating the extra 2-week delivery time standard black oxide/black zinc coating requires.
BryKote™ can be applied to both Alloy and Stainless-Steel Security Fasteners
- Can be applied to security screws, security bolts, and security nuts.
- 5-10 times more corrosion resistant than zinc and cadmium plating.
- Depending on your application, we use the Xylan® brand 1424 or 5000 series. GM, Chrysler, and Ford approve this coating.
- When tested, our security fasteners exceeded 350 hours of intense salt spray. That’s 5X what a zinc plated fastener can withstand.
- Available in Black and medium Gray color. Other colors are available.
- If a higher corrosion resistance is needed, we will send to an outside source. This adds on 2 weeks to delivery and an extra charge.
- BryKote™ adds an extra charge to your security fastener order.