Public Scooter-Shares Choose Key-Rex® Security Screws
Nov 02, 2018
Anything available for public use is at risk for theft or tampering and public bike and scooter-shares are no exception. The more anti-theft barriers placed on public motor-share systems, the better. Bryce Fastener’s exclusive Key-Rex® security screws and nuts are ideal anti-theft barriers for mounting racks, axles, computer modules, and GPS terminals. Already proven effective on several bike-share programs, two scooter-share companies, (MYGO & GRIN) deployed Key-Rex® on recent fleets sent to Spain and Mexico. Key-Rex® will protect the scooter’s GPS trackers.
Key-Rex® Security Screws are the Best Anti-Theft Device for Locking Down Public Bike or Scooter-Share Parts
- Every set of Key-Rex® screws and bolts are custom "keyed" for a specific customer. And only that customer has the bit to fit their custom set of screws.
- Key-Rex® is available in any Head Style. Sizes: 2/56-5/8-11, M2-M16, #2-#14. Can be made into an anti-theft nut.
- Head Marking of your choice.
- Torques better than Torx®, won't loosen overtime even under extreme vibrations.
- Made in Stainless Steel or Steel with anti-corrosive coating.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC