Security Guarantee, Policies, and Protocols
Aug 16, 2018
On occasion, customers give us purchase agreements stipulating requirements we cannot sign. These have included possession of tooling, access to engineering, plant access, delivery demands, extra terms, etc. Unfortunately, this is not allowed for Bryce Fastener for the following reasons: 1. We supply very high security fasteners which require secrecy for all our customers. 2. Our patented products (and many trade secrets), must remain confidential. 3. Our delivery and discount terms are better than any manufacturer in the industry.
In place of purchase agreements, we offer an uncommon guarantee, special security protocols, and rigid confidentiality policies.
Bryce Fastener’s Security Guarantee: Best in the Tamperproof Screw Industry.
- Bryce Fastener in good faith designs and creates fasteners expected to be impenetrable by unauthorized sources.
- Since our success rate is statistically close to 99.9998%, we offer this guarantee:
- If any fastener is compromised, Bryce Fastener will replace those fasteners at no charge with newly engineered fasteners.
- The process for doing so:
- Research the breach
- Replace ASAP
- Bryce Fastener is not responsible for fasteners not tightened correctly, that have vibrated loose, or where bits are lost.
- Re-engineering might require a change in materials, coatings, head design, or size.
- Bits are guaranteed for 1,000 insertions, otherwise are replaced free of charge.
- Guaranteed delivery is under 8 weeks unless specified otherwise.
Bryce Fastener’s Security Protocols
- Bit tips are only sold to the purchaser of the matching fasteners.
- Key-Rex® screws and nuts are sold exclusively to the owner of the keycode and its assigns.
- Key-Rex® key codes are picked randomly from an archive of 47,174,400 unique patented keyways.
- Tooling charges simply cover the cost of creating the keyway, not the tooling itself.
- Tooling is securely stored.
- Security features are kept confidential.
- Dimensions meet Fastener ASTM specifications for material, workmanship, strength, and most dimensions (except where they compromise security.)
- Trade secrets add a layer of security.
- Patents add an extra layer of security.
- Key-Rex® exclusive screws fall under the umbrella of USA patents 9638234 B2, D 567643S, and European patent 15180655.1.
- Penta-Nuts™ USA patents include D487562 S and D563212S. European patent 608492.0001, and Canada patent 29/249328.
- STYKFIT® 7 has multiple patents: USA patent 9422965 B2, European patent D738180 S, 001396600-0001, China patent D167036, Taiwan patent D167036, Korean patent 30-0797938, and Japan patent 1516864.
- Bit tips: USA patent 9821442 B2
Bryce Fastener’s Confidentiality Policies
- Bryce fastener designs and manufactures everything in house including tooling, heat treating, and coating. Only finished goods are outsourced for plating and heat treating.
- Tooling never leaves the building and is solely available to the working staff.
- Suppliers and customers are not permitted to see any processes or tooling.
- Photography is forbidden.
- All employees sign nondisclosure agreements.
- Plant tours are only permitted at Bryce fastener’s discretion; to date, only by Federal Government demands.
- Permitted plant tours were/are required to sign nondisclosure agreements.
R Bryce Campbell
« back to blog