SEMA Show 2014
Nov 01, 2014
SEMA Show is happening this week (November 4-7th), where we’re showcasing Bryce Wheel Locks. After many inquiries about a wheel lock fastener during last year's 2013 SEMA Show, we hit the drawing board upon returning. It's been a year of trial and error, hoping our final product is well received this week. If you're going, be sure to stop at our booth, #10670.
We’ll be introducing a cap protector and a wheel lock nut.
The cap protector enables only the matching driver bit to remove the cap covering the lug nut.
Or, insert our wheel lock nut in place of your lug nut on each tire, preventing unauthorized access from a 12 point socket (12 point socket removes present wheel locks).
We tested our wheel lock nut on Brian’s 4 wheel drive off-road Jeep (Brian Hill is our Marketing and Sales Director).
- The bottom of the nut is flat... which makes it work on all vehicles.
- Imports have many different tapers on their lug nuts. Only flat bottomed nuts are available for small orders, we will match tapers for large orders.
- We shaved off the very outside edge of the nut so it would go into the counter-bored hole in this wheel.
- We tested this nut for 1 month of heavy usage, and it stayed tight. Torqued to 85 foot/lbs... the maximum asked for on a 4 wheel drive, off-road Jeep.
- The nut is sold as a security device, not a lug nut. It works well as a lug nut, but I (Bryce) don’t want the liability.
Samples available upon request!