New Security Concrete Screws
Jan 09, 2014
The Bryce Fastener quest to be the best….
Concrete screws, the kind that tap into brick, block, and concrete, are hard to make. The American manufacturer who first created this product (brand name Tapcon®), did so using their own trade secrets. We were uncertain when asked to make a concrete screw using our proprietary Key-Rex drive. I’m happy to report, we did it (learning a few secrets of our own), and they work like a champ!
- Bigger head = better holding power
- Sharper threads & point = not only limited to concrete
- Harder steel = holds more weight (Rockwell tested)
- Bits fit internally = straighter drive (Our warehouse wall proved it)
- Zero Theft drive = added theft protection
- Nice color of blue (however, our new black coating will hold up just as well).